FlyRadius has immediate access to charter aircraft for flights between China and the United States or China and Europe. Our main available aircraft is an Airbus A310-300 Freighter. The aircraft is in a regular freighter configuration with a cargo loading door on the main deck. We also have Boeing 747-400P2Fs or passenger to freighter aircraft available.
If you need to get your cargo to the United States on time, chartering those aircraft would be a great option to get your cargo to the U.S. or European nations like Germany, Belgium, and the United Kingdom.
Long Term Contract
Both the A310F and the Boeing 747-400P2F are available under long-term contracts. We can secure the plane for your operations for 6 or months. With a long-term contract, you can avoid most of the major issues with the global supply chain and your cargo from China to an international destination in 24 hours.
Example Airports and Routes
Both aircraft are long-range jets with the capability of operating worldwide.
Below is a listing of some of the cities/airports that the A310F and 747P2F can operate from in China, the US, and Europe.
- SZX - Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport - Shenzhen, Guangdong
- CAN - Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport – Guangzhou, Guangdong
- CSX - Changsha Huanghua International Airport - Changsha, Hunan
- PVG - Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- SHA - Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
- CGO - Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport - Zhengzhou, Henan
- CTU - Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport - Chengdu, Sichuan
- CGQ - Changchun Longjia International Airport - Changchun, Jilin
- XMN - Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport - Xiamen, Fujian
- HKG - Hong Kong International Airport
- LAX - Los Angeles International Airport – Los Angeles, California
- SBD – San Bernardino International Airport
- SFO – San Francisco International Airport – San Francisco, California (San Bruno)
- ORD - Chicago O’Hare International Airport – Chicago, Illinois
- RFD – Chicago Rockford International Airport
- DFW – Dallas Fort Worth International Airport Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
- IAH – Houston Intercontinental Airport – Houston, Texas
- ATL – Atlanta International Airport – Atlanta, Georgia
- LCK – Rickenbacker International Airport – Columbus, Ohio
- MIA – Miami International Airport – Miami, Florida
- MCO – Orlando International Airport – Orlando, Florida
- TPA – Tampa International Airport – Tampa, Florida
- JFK – John F Kennedy International Airport – New York, New York
- EWR – Newark Liberty Intercontinental Airport – Newark, New Jersey (New York Region)
- SWF – New York Stewart International Airport – New Windsor, New York (New York Region)
- LGG - Liege – Belgium
- LHR – London Heathrow – London, England (United Kingdom)
- BCN - Barcelona International Airport – Barcelona, Spain
- HHN – Frankfort-Haun Airport - Kirchberg, Rhineland-Palatinate (Germany)
- FRA – Frankfort International Airport – Frankfort Am Main (Germany)
- MST - Maastricht Aachen Airport - Beek, Limburg, Netherlands
- AMS - Amsterdam Airport Schiphol - Haarlemmermeer, Netherlands
Airbus A310-300F Air Cargo Charter
The A310F has 265 cubic meters (CBM) or 9,358 cubic feet of cargo space and can carry up to 39,860 kilograms or 87,876 pounds. You can learn more about the cargo jet on this page.
Above is an Airbus A310-300 Air Cargo Freighter on the ground. Photo enhanced by FlyRadius and originally by Aero Icarus on Wikimedia Commons and Flickr. Photo released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic license.
The Boeing 747-400P2F is a 747 that is converted from a passenger 747 to a freighter by removing the seats. It is a light conversion that allows that plane to be converted back to a 747-400 passenger jet. The B747P2F that we have access to has up to 320 cubic meters (CBM) or cargo volume and up to 60 tons of cargo capacity. More information on the 747P2F can be found here.
Above is a Boeing 747-400BCF in Hong Kong. Photo modified by FlyRadius and originally by Aero Icarus on Wikimedia Commons and Flickr. Photo released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic license.
To get more info about our China to the United States and Europe air cargo aircraft charters, please contact us here.