Below are the Phenom 300 Specifications from Embraer and the FAA Type Certificate for the EMB-505.
- Part 23 commuter, Single Pilot Certified, VFR day/night, IFR, known icing conditions, FAA/EASA/ANAC Certified. Reduced Vertical Separation Minima/Minimum - RVSM Compliant.
Embraer Phenom 300 - Range Specifications:
- Range: 1,971 nautical miles or 3,650 kilometers (LRC, NBAA IFR reserves 100 nm, 6 occupants at 200 lb)
- Learn more about the Embraer Phenom 300 Range on our Phenom 300 Range Page.
- Maximum Operating Speed: Mach 0.78
- High Speed Cruise 453 kt / 839 km/h
- VMO (maximum operating speed) Sea level to 26,000 feet: 320 KIAS
- MMO above 26,000 feet: 0.78 Mach
- VFE (maximum flap extended speed): 8 degrees (takeoff): 180 KIAS and 26 degrees (takeoff/landing): 170 KIAS
- VMC (minimum control speed): (takeoff) 97 KIAS Note – The values presented above refer to the maximum VMC for the aircraft envelope (the values can change according to the temperature and altitude).
- VLO (landing gear operating speed): Gear Retract and Extent 250 KIAS
- VLE (landing gear extended speed): 250 KIAS
- Maximum tire ground speed: 182.5 knots
- Take-off Distance: 3,138 ft / 956 m (MTOW, SL, ISA)
- Landing Distance: 2,621 ft / 799 m (MLW, SL, ISA )
- Maximum Takeoff & Landing Elevation: 14,000 feet
- Time to Climb to Flight Level 350: 12 minutes
- Embraer Phenom 300 Service Ceiling: 45,000 feet (ft) or 13,716 meters (m).
Embraer Phenom 300 Weights:
- Embraer Phenom 300 Maximum Payload 2,416 lb / 1,096 kg Maximum Weight
- Maximum Takeoff Weight: 17,968 pounds (lb)
- Maximum Landing Weight: 16,865 pounds (lb)
- Maximum Zero Fuel Weight: 13,999 pounds (lb)
- Maximum Ramp Weight: 18,078 pounds (lb)
Phenom 300 Light Jet Specifications - Engine:
- Propulsion: Pratt & Whitney PW535E
- Dual FADEC Controlled
- Embraer Phenom 300 Engine Thrust / Flat Rating: 3,360 lb / ISA + 15ºC
Avionics: Prodigy Flight Deck 300 by Garmin. Upgraded to the Garmin G3000 avionics suite in May 2013.
Embraer Phenom 300 Fuel Information:
- Embraer Phenom 300 Block Fuel for 1,000 nm: 2,403 lb / 1,090 kg
- Fuel Type: Fuel Jet A, Jet A-1, JP-8 and similar fuels. Similar fuels must meet DEF STAN 91-91 and/or ASTM Standard Specification D1655 (last issues).
- Fuel Capacity: 799 Gallons, 5,353.2 pounds (lbs) or 2,428.2 kilograms (kg)
- Oil Capacity: 8.6 Quarts (US) or 8.14 liters.
External Noise: 24 EPNdB below stage 4
Seating Capacity: (crew/max occupants) 1/11
- Main Baggage Compartment Volume: 66 ft3 / 1.87 m3 (Aft Baggage Compartment).
- Forward baggage compartment Maximum Weight: 110 pounds (lb)
- Aft baggage compartment Maximum Weight: 463 pounds (lb)
- Wardrobe Maximum Weight: 88 pounds (lb)
- Lavatory Cabinet Maximum Weight: 33 pounds (lb)
Embraer Phenom 300 Specifications - Warranty:
- Embraer parts: 5 years (or 5,000 Flight Hours)
- Engine: 3 years (or 2,500 Flight Hours)
- Systems: 3 years
- Avionics: 3 years
- Interior: 1 year
- Exterior Paint: 1 year
For reference: The Embraer Phenom 300 Specifications are also known as the the following:
- E55P Specifications - This is the ICAO Code for the Phenom 300 light jet.
- Embraer 300 Specifications - A simple naming variation that some may refer to the jet as. (not an official name for the aircraft).
- EMB-505 Specifications - The official model name for the airplane.
- Embraer 300 Phenom Specifications
- Phenom Jet Specifications
- Phenom 300 Jet Specifications