Embraer Phenom 300 Simulator
Embraer and CAE have teamed up to provide training in the Embraer Phenom 300 Simulator. The main Embraer Phenom 300 simulator available on the market is the one built by CAE. CAE is using it's CAE 5000 series simulator platform to build Embraer Phenom 300 simulators. The CAE 5000 Phenom 300 simulator is a full motion level D certified simulator. Embraer and CAE have Embraer Phenom 300 simulators at their training locations in Dallas, Texas, USA and Burgess Hill, UK. Below is some information on the capabilities of the Embraer Phenom 300 simulator built by CAE:
- CAE's true fidelity simulation software based on original equipment manufacturer (OEM) from Embraer and vendor data. CAE's renowned Level D certified simulation models, including the Embraer Phenom 300 Simulator.
- The CAE 5000 Series Embraer Phenom 300 simulator exceeds Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) as well as additional international Level D qualification requirements and will also meet respective training task requirements detailed in international operations and licensing documents.
- Ergonomically designed exterior and interior, including a roomy Instructor Operator Station (IOS) and Non Simulated Area (NSA), based on extensive human factors analysis.
- Latest generation CAE Tropos-6000™ system employing commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) graphics processors and a lightweight, high-resolution Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCoS) projector.
- The CAE 5000 Series is also available for the Embraer Phenom 100 Simulator.
Above information from Embraer and CAE.
Above Embraer Phenom 300 Simulator - CAE 5000 Series from CAE's 5000 Series Brochure. Copyright CAE.
Other Embraer Phenom 300 Simulators:
Frasca International also offers an Embraer Phenom 300 simulator, as a part of their product line. The Phenom 300 simulator built by Frasca is not full motion, however it is very realistic. Purdue University owns one of the Embraer Phenom simulators from Frasca. Here is some of the features of the Embraer Phenom 300 simulator by Frasca:
- Actual cockpit or synthetic fiberglass cockpit.
- FAA or JAA/EASA qualification or equivalent
- Frasca TruVision™ visual system. Available with a variety of wrap-around display configurations.
- Actual Garmin G1000 avionics package - a fully integrated avionics system. Garmin Prodigy for Phenom.
- TruFeel™ digital control loading available Digital Sound
- GISt - Graphical Instructor Station
Above information from Frasca International
Sun Airlines has not spotted any other Phenom 300 simulators and Phenom 300 simulators for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FS10) or X-Plane.
Also note that the Embraer Phenom 300 Simulator is also known as the E55P Simulator, Embraer 300 Simulator, Phenom 300 Simulator and the EMB-505 Simulator.