Below are some of the Embraer Phenom 300 Performance numbers. Information from Embraer and the Phenom 300's FAA type certificate.
Embraer Phenom 300 Performance - Landing and Takeoff Distances:
- Embraer Phenom 300 Take-off Distance: 3,138 ft / 956 m (MTOW, SL, ISA)
- Embraer Phenom 300 Landing Distance: 2,621 ft / 799 m (MLW, SL, ISA )
Maximum Takeoff & Landing Elevation: 14,000 feet
Time to Climb to Flight Level 350: 12 minutes
Embraer Phenom 300 Service Ceiling: 45,000 feet (ft) or 13,716 meters (m).
Embraer Phenom 300 Engine Thrust / Flat Rating: 3,360 lb / ISA + 15ºC
Embraer Phenom 300 Peformance - Speeds:
- Maximum Operating Speed: Mach 0.78
- Embraer Phenom 300 High Speed Cruise 453 kt / 839 km/h
- VFE (maximum flap extended speed): 8 degrees (takeoff): 180 KIAS and 26 degrees (takeoff/landing): 170 KIAS
- VMC (minimum control speed): (takeoff) 97 KIAS Note – The values presented above refer to the maximum VMC for the aircraft envelope (the values can change according to the temperature and altitude).
- VLO (landing gear operating speed): Gear Retract and Extent 250 KIAS
- VLE (landing gear extended speed): 250 KIAS
- Maximum tire ground speed: 182.5 knots
For reference: The Embraer Phenom 300 Performance is also known as the E55P Performance, Embraer 300 Performance, Phenom 300 Performance, EMB-505 Performance, Embraer 300 Phenom Performance, Phenom Jet Performance, Phenom 300 Jet Performance, Embraer Phenom 300 light jet Performance, Embraer Phenom 300 airplane Performance, Embraer Phenom 300 aircraft Performance and the Embraer Phenom 300 Business Jet Performance.