If you are looking for an Embraer Phenom 100 Simulator the main company that builds and operates Embraer Phenom 100 Simulators is CAE. CAE buils Embraer Phenom 100 Simulators on it's CAE 5000 Series platform. The CAE 5000 Series - Embraer Phenom 100 simulator uses CAE's True Fidelity simulation software which is developed with original equipment aircraft manufacture data. The Phenom 100 simulator built by CAE is a Level D full motion simulator that exceeds Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) Level D requirements.
Above Embraer Phenom 100 Simulator Photo from the CAE 5000 Series Brochure. Copyright CAE.
Embraer Phenom 100 Simulator - CAE 5000 Series Details:
- Ergonomically designed exterior and interior for the Embraer Phenom 100 Simulator, including a roomy Instructor Operator Station (IOS) and Non Simulated Area (NSA), based on extensive human factors analysis.
- Latest generation CAE Tropos-6000™ system employing commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) graphics processors and lightweight, high-resolution Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCoS) projectors.
- High-fidelity, all-electric motion and control loading systems with 42" or 60" stroke for the Embraer Phenom 100 Simulator.
- Speech recognition-enabled automated air traffic control (ATC) environment simulation.
- Composite components to reduce the Phenom 100 simulator weight and manufacturing times.
- Modular building-block design and optimized deployment strategy.
- Safety protection measures meeting or exceeding international standards.
- Simplified and unique lifecycle management program, including online access to documentation, spare parts pooling, training, service bulletins and other essential information.
(Information from the CAE 5000 Series Full-Flight Simulator Brochure)
Embraer Phenom 100 Simulator for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FS10 / FSX) and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9):
There is one main Embraer Phenom 100 Simulator provider for Microsoft Flight Simulator. FeelThere LE offers a detailed Embraer Phenom 100 Simulator aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (10) or 2004 (FS9). Visit FeelThere LE to find out more.