Embraer Phenom 100 Cockpit - Flight Deck
The Embraer Phenom 100 Cockpit is one of the most advanced in the very light jet category. The main focus in the Embraer Phenom 100 cockpit is the avionics system located in the flight deck. The avionics system in the Embraer Phenom 100 cockpit is developed by Garmin and Embraer. Embraer calls the Phenom 100 cockpit avionics the Prodigy Flight Deck 100, which is basically the Garmin G1000 Avionics Suite with an integrated maintenance computer. In the Embraer Phenom 100 cockpit there are 3 glass cockpit displays that are 12.4 inches wide. All screens are can display interchangeable information formats. The Embraer Phenom 100 cockpit also has yoke controls that are shaped in Embraer's bullhorn or "horn" pattern. Also included in the Embraer Phenom 100 flight deck / cockpit are power outlets for powering external accessories, such as a laptop similar devices. The Embraer Phenom 100 cockpit remains one of the best in the very light jet class because of the advanced features it has.
Below is additional details on the Embraer Phenom 100 Cockpit or the Embraer Phenom 100 Flight Deck:
- Soft keys located on the Embraer Phenom 100 cockpit displays.
- Reduced number of switched located overhead.
- Engine Indication and Crew Alerting System (EICAS) is included as apart of the Prodigy Flight Deck 100.
- Electronic Stand-By Instrument included above center screen.
- Embraer Phenom 100 Flight Deck avionics are on a Garmin G1000 based system with special upgrades integrated by Embraer.
Above Embraer Phenom 100 Cockpit - Flight Deck Photo by Waerfelu on Wikimedia Commons. Photo (only) released under a Creative Commons License.