Diamond D-Jet Performance
The Diamond D-Jet performance is designed to give the best performance possible while having an aircraft that is easy to fly. The Diamond D-Jet performance speed wise will not match up with other very light jet manufactures because Diamond is focused on building a jet that is easy to fly. Preliminary Diamond D-Jet range looks to be one of the best in the very light jet class.
Below is the preliminary Diamond D-Jet Performance as reported by Diamond Aircraft. These performance numbers are subject to change when the D-Jet development program continues.
Diamond D-Jet Performance:
- Cabin altitude 8,500 ft @ FL250
- Maximum ramp weight: 5,690 lbs
- Useful load: 2,240 lbs
- Maximum fuel: 1,740 lbs or 260 gallons
- Maximum cruise speed 315 ktas
- Certified ceiling 25,000 ft
- Time to climb to 25,000 feet 15 min
- Long range cruise speed 240 ktas
- Maximum range 1,350 nm