Cessna Citation Mustang G1000
The avionics system powering the Cessna Citation Mustang is the Garmin G1000 avionics. The Cessna Citation Mustang G1000 system is a Garmin G1000 suite modified to meet the needs of the Citation Mustang. 3 screens are included as part of the Cessna Citation Mustang G1000 avionics (2 primary flight displays and 1 multifunction flight display). The 2 primary flight displays in the Citation Mustang G1000 the Garmin GDU 1040A, which are 10.4 inches wide and have the Terrain Awareness System (TAWS B) integrated in the units. The multifunction display is the Garmin GDU 1500, which is 15 inches wide. The Cessna Citation Mustang G1000 system is like the other Garmin G1000 avionics found on other airplanes, however it has some other options that other aircraft may not have. These other options include, a flight management system keyboard and weather radar. The Cessna Citation Mustang G1000 also has an option to get Synthetic Vision Technology (SVT) as apart of the G1000 system. Also integrated in the Cessna Citation Mustang G1000 system is the GFC700 Autopilot/Flight Director suite from Garmin. Overall the Cessna Citation Mustang G1000 allows the Citation Mustang to have a very advanced flight deck in the very light jet category.
Cessna Citation Mustang G1000 Components:
Below are the Cessna Citation Mustang G1000 Components that make up the Garmin G1000 Avionics Suite for the Cessna Citation Mustang.
- Dual 10.4-inch (diagonal) TFT LCD Control Display Units with integrated Terrain Awareness System (TAWS B) utilized as Primary Flight Displays (PFD) - Garmin GDU 1040A
- Single 15-inch (diagonal) TFT LCD Control Display Unit with Integrated Terrain Awareness System (TAWS B) utilized as a Multi-Function Display (MFD) - Garmin GDU 1500
- Dual Engine/Airframe Interface Units - Garmin GEA 71
- Dual digital Air Data Computers (ADC) - Garmin GDC 74B
- Dual digital Attitude Heading Reference Systems (AHRS) - Garmin GRS 77
- Dual Magnetometers - Garmin GMU 44
- Dual Integrated Avionics Units with VHF Nav/Com, GPS receivers, Flight Directors, and Aural Warning Generator - Garmin GIA 63W
- Dual digital Audio Control Panels - Garmin GMA 1347D
- Single Remote Flight Management System (FMS) / MFD control keyboard - Garmin GCU 475
- Three Axis Automatic Flight Control System (AFCS) with Integrated Pitch Trim - Garmin GFC 700 with Garmin GMC 710 Mode Controller
- Dual Mode S Diversity Transponders with Enhanced Surveillance and Traffic Information System (TIS)- Garmin GTX 33D
- Single four-color Weather Avoidance Radar - Garmin GWX 68
- Single Satellite Data Link Weather Transceiver - Garmin GDL 69A
- Single Electric Standby Attitude Indicator - Mid Continent Instruments 4200
- Single electromechanical Standby Airspeed Indicator - Aerosonic 261440
- Single electromechanical Standby Altimeter - Aerosonic 162350
- Single Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT) - Artex C406-N
Above information from the Cessna Aircraft Company.
Cessna Citation Mustang G1000 is also known as Citation Mustang G1000, Cessna Mustang G1000, C510 G1000, Cessna 510 G1000, CE-510 G1000, Citation Mustang Very Light Jet G1000, Cessna Citation Mustang Aircraft G1000, Cessna Citation Mustang Jet G1000 and the Cessna Citation Mustang VLJ G1000.