The Bombardier CRJX Aircraft is the Bombardier CRJ1000 NextGen aircraft. The CRJX code is the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) code used by aviation organizations around the world to identify the aircraft. The CRJX aircraft code is mostly used by air traffic controllers to identify the aircraft in their line of work. You will notice this code on some of the aircraft tracking websites. The "CRJX" code is usually displayed on the flight map / flight information block. The CRJX code allows for a way to identify the CRJ1000 in a shorter form.
Below is more information on the Bombardier CRJX aircraft and the direct links to the CRJ1000 pages locate more information on the CRJ1000 jet.
Above CRJX Aircraft photo by Aldo Bidini on Wikimedia Commons. Photo (only) released under the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2.
- Detailed overview page on the CRJ 1000 aircraft. Learn about the history of the CRJX jet and more.
Bombardier CRJX Specifications
- Get detailed information on the CRJX specifications here.
- Details on the CRJ1000 dimensions.
Bombardier CRJX Engine - GE CF34-8C5A1 CF34-8C5A2
- Information on the CRJ1000's engines, which are from the General Electric CF34-8C5 series of engines.
- Range information on the CRJX's range on all variants of the regional jet.
- The CRJ1000 ER is an extended range version of the jet. This extra range is accomplished through and increase in payload capacity. Learn about the CRJ1000 ER (Extended Range) jet on this page.
Bombardier CRJX Interior – Cabin
- See the interior of the CRJ1000 airplane and learn about the features of the amenities aboard the regional aircraft.
- Learn about all the operators of the CRJ1000 around the world. Currently there are only 4 airlines that operate the jet.
- Learn about pricing for the CRJ1000 aircraft here.
- Details on the performance of the CRJX regional jet are located at this page.
- Learn about the total orders for the Bombardier CRJ1000 NextGen and who has ordered them.
- Learn what the NextGen designation means for the CRJX.
Bombardier CRJX Cockpit - Flight Deck
- See the cockpit of the jet and learn about the components located in the flight deck.
Bombardier CRJX Seat Map - Seating Chart
- Here on the you can see the seat map of the CRJ1000 for the airlines that operate the aircraft. The jet is mostly equipped with 100 economy class seats.
Bombardier CRJX Air France HOP!
- The Air France HOP! CRJ 1000 page lists information on Air France's HOP! Operation and their history with the CRJ1000 aircraft.
- Learn about Brit Air's operation of the CRJ1000 airplane.
- Find out about Air Nostrum's CRJ1000 jets and their history with the aircraft.
Bombardier CRJX Iberia Regional
- Details on the Iberia Regional CRJ1000, which is operated by Air Nostrum.
- Find out if Delta Air Lines operates the CRJ1000 here.
Bombardier CRJX Garuda Indonesia
- Information on the Garuda Indonesia CRJ 1000 can be found here.
- Does Lufthansa operate the CRJ1000 regional jet? Find out if they do here.
Bombardier CRJX Fuel Burn - Fuel Consumption
- Get the details on the fuel burn of the CRJ-1000 here.
- Get the facts on the Bombardier CRJ 1000 landing gear at this page.
- Learn about the CRJ 1000 type rating (CL-66) and learn who provides training for the type rating.