Bombardier CRJ900 Operators
Below is a list of CRJ900 operators around the world that we have spotted:
- ExpressJet (Formerly Atlantic Southeast Airlines – ASA) operated for Delta Connection
- Mesa Air Group - For US Airways Express
- Endeavor Air (formerly Pinnacle Airlines) - a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines
- SkyWest Airlines – For Delta Connection
- Suncor Energy – For it's own operations.
- Also note that Jazz Air operates the CRJ705 a derivative of the CRJ900 for Air Canada.
- Air Nostrum - Iberia Regional
- Alitalia CityLiner - Formerly Air One CityLiner
- Estonian Air
- Lufthansa CityLine
- Scandinavian Airlines – SAS
- Adria Airways
Bombardier CRJ900 operators are also called Bombardier CRJ9 operators, Bombardier CR9 operators, Bombardier CL-600-2D24 operators, Canadair CL-600-2D24 operators or the Canadair Regional Jet 900 operators due to the various names for the CRJ900 jet.