Bombardier CRJ1000 Interior - Cabin
The Bombardier CRJ1000 interior is upgraded from previous versions of the CRJ series aircraft. The CRJ1000 interior is the basis for all the other CRJ NextGen series aircraft. Bombardier made improvements to the old design of the CRJ series interior (CRJ700 & CRJ900) for the CRJ1000 NextGen interior. The CRJ1000 cabin has larger overhead bins, larger windows, improved lighting, and redesigned ceiling panels and sidewalls when compared to other non NextGen versions of CRJ aircraft. The height of the windows in the CRJ1000 cabin are 15.8 inches. Lighting inside the Bombardier CRJ1000 interior is based on LED technology. Audio and video in-flight entertainment systems are available on the CRJ1000 NextGen jet, this includes a seat back option.
Below are the dimensions of the Bombardier CRJ1000 interior / cabin:
- Cabin Length: 77 ft. 6 in. or 23.60 m
- Cabin Maximum Width: 8 ft. 4 in. 2.55 m (Centerline)
- Cabin Width: 7 ft. 1 in. or 2.16 m (Floor Level)
- Cabin Aisle Height: 6 ft. 2 in. or 1.89 m
- Cabin volume: 3,320 cubic feet or 94.01 cubic meters
- Overhead Bin volume per Passenger: 1.5 cubic feet or 0.042 cubic meters
- Cargo volume: 683 cubic feet or 19.4 cubic meters
- Floor Area: 541.4 cubic feet 50.3 meters
To learn more about all the dimensions visit the Bombardier CRJ1000 dimensions page.
The Bombardier CRJ1000 interior - cabin is also called the Bombardier CRJ1000 NextGen interior - cabin, Bombardier CL-600-2E25 interior - cabin, Canadair CL-600-2E25 interior - cabin, Bombardier CRJX interior - cabin, Bombardier CRK interior - cabin, Canadair Regional Jet 1000 interior - cabin or the Bombardier CRJ 1000 interior - cabin / CRJ-1000 interior - cabin (with a space or a dash) due to the various names for the regional jet aircraft.