Below is information on the Embraer Phenom 100 Specifications, gathered from various sources.
- Type of certification: Part 23: Single pilot certified, VFR, IFR, day/night, known icing conditions and RVSM (Reduced Visual Separation Minimum) Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Type Certificate: A59CE. Issued / Approved on December 12th, 2008. Applied on October 5th, 2005.
- Production Certificate: 346CE
- Airplane is built by Embraer SA in Brazil or Embraer Executive Aircraft Inc. (under license) in Melbourne, Florida. The manufacturer can be confirmed by looking at the aircraft data plate. Most of the Phenom 100s are built today at the Melbourne, Florida facility.
- The aircraft must be operated according to the FAA Approved Airplane Flight Manual (AFM), part number AFM-2656 dated December 12, 2008 or later approved revision in the United States.
- Aircraft serial numbers 50000005 to 50000217 are the Enhanced Version. The placard in the cockpit / flight deck must be checked to determine the correct version for Phenom 100 serial numbers 50000218 and up.
- Passengers: 8 Persons max including pilot(s).
- Official Name of the Aircraft is the "Embraer EMB-500"
Embraer Phenom 100 Speed:
- Maximum Operating Speed: 463 Knots (kts), 532 mph or Mach 0.70
- High Speed Cruse: 390 Knots (kts) or 722 km/h
- VMO (max operating speed): 275 Knots Indicated Airspeed (KIAS) from sea level to 28,000 feet.
- MMO (Max Mach Speed): 0.7 Mach above 28,000 feet
VFE (Maximum Flaps Extended Speed):
- 10 degrees (takeoff): 200 KIAS
- 26 degrees (takoff and landing): 160 KIAS
- 36 degress (landing): 145 KIAS
VMC (minimum control speed):
- 10 degrees (takeoff): 97 KIAS
- 26 degrees (takeoff): 92 KIAS
- 26 degrees (landing): 86 KIAS
- 36 degrees (landing: 86 KIAS
- Speeds above can change due to temperature and altitude. Do not use for flight, refer to official aircraft operating manual.
VLO (landing gear operating)
- Gear Retract and Extend: 180 KIAS
- VLE (landing gear extended): 275 KIAS
- Maximum tire ground speed: 139 Knots
Embraer Phenom 100 Landing and Takeoff Distances:
- Phenom 100 Takeoff Distance: 3,125 feet (ft) or 952 meters (m) (MTOW, SL, ISA)
- Landing Distance: 2,699 feet (ft) or 823 meters (m) (MLW, SL, ISA)
- Service Ceiling – Maximum Operating Altitude: 41,000 feet (ft) or 12,497 meters (m)
- Maximum Takeoff and Landing Altitude: 10,000 ft
- Embraer Phenom 100 Engines: Pratt & Whitney PW617F-E (2 Total)
- Engine Thrust and Flat Rating: 1,695 lb ISA + 10 degrees Celsius
- Both Phenom 100 Engines are FADEC controlled
- External Noise: 33 EPNdB below stage 4
During standard day, sea level and static thrust
- Takeoff (5 Minutes): Standard Version: 1,695 pounds of thrust. Enhanced Version (Possibly Phenom 100E): 1,695 pounds of thrust.
- Automatic Thrust Reserve (ATR, 10 minutes): Standard Version: 1,720 pounds of thrust. Enhanced Version (Phenom 100E): 1,820 pounds of thrust.
Maximum engine rotor operating speeds, permissible (Takeoff and Maximum Continuous)
- N1 (fan): 100% = 19,845 revolutions per minute (RPM)
- N2 (Gas Gen): 100.4% = 40,200 RPM
- N1 Transient (20 seconds): 101% = 20,043 RPM
- N2 Transient (20 seconds): 102% = 40,840 RPM
Maximum interturbine gas temperatures (IGT), permissible
- Takeoff: 830° Celsius
- ATR: 845° Celsius
- Maximum Continuous: 830° Celsius
- Transient (starting 5 seconds): 892° Celsius or 950° Celsius with Post SB 500-73-0001 incorporated (SB = Service Bulletin)
- Transient (20 seconds): 862° Celsius
Seating Configuration and Seating Capacity:
- 1 crew and 7 passengers (9 total persons)
Avionics: Prodigy Flight Deck 100 based on the Garmin G1000 avionics suite
Embraer Phenom 100 Dimensions:
- Height 14 ft 3 in
- Wing Span 40 ft 4 in (Wing Area: 160 ft2 (squared))
- Length 42 ft 1 in
Cabin / Interior Dimensions:
- Max. Height 4 ft 11 in
- Max. Width 5 ft 1 in
- Length 11 ft
- Floorline Width 3 ft 7 in
Cabin Door Dimensions:
- Height 4 ft 10 in (1.48m) Width 2 ft (0.62m)
Phenom 100 Cabin Volume: 282 cu ft
- Maximum Ramp Weight: 10,626 Pounds (lb) or 4,820 Kilograms (kg) with service bulletin SB 500-00-0009 1. 10,516 Pounds (lb) or 4,770 Kilograms (kg) without the SB.
- Maximum Takeoff Weight: 10,582 Pounds (lb) or 4,800 Kilograms (kg) with service bulletin SB 500-00-0009 1. 10,472 Pounds (lb) or 4,750 Kilograms (kg) without the SB.
- Maximum Landing Weight: 9,877 Pounds (lb) or 4,480 Kilograms (kg) with service bulletin SB 500-00-0009 1. 9,766 Pounds (lb) or 4,430 Kilograms (kg) without the SB.
- Maximum Zero Fuel Weight: 8,884 Pounds (lb) or 4,030 Kilograms (kg) with two service bulletins 2. 8,775 lb with SB 500-00-0005 incorporation or with an equivalent factory incorporated modification. 8,444 Pounds (lb) or 3,830 Kilograms (kg) without the SBs.
- Basic Operating Weight: 7,220 Pounds (lb) or 3,275 Kilograms (kg) 3. Previously was 7,132 Pounds (lb) or 3,235 Kilograms (kg).
- Embraer Phenom 100 Useful Load Weight: 3,406 Pounds (lb) or 1,545 Kilograms (kg) with current SBs. Previously 3,384 Pounds or 1,535 Kilograms (kg).
- Maximum Payload Weight: 1,665 Pounds (lb) or 755 Kilograms (kg). Previously was 1,312 Pounds (lb) or 595 Kilograms (kg).
- Maximum Payload with Maximum Fuel: 602 Pounds (lb) or 273 Kilograms (kg)
- Maximum Usable Fuel Weight: 2,804 Pounds (lb) or 1,272 Kilograms (kg).
- Embraer Phenom 100 Maximum Usable Fuel Quantity: 418.5 Gallons (gal).
- Baggage Capacity: Rear 53 cubic ft; Front 7 cubic ft; Lavatory 7 cubic ft; Total 67 cubic ft
1 Needs SB 500-00-0009 incorporated or an equivalent factory modification. New aircraft have this incorporated.
2 Needs SB 500-00-0009 and SB 500-00-0005 incorporated or an equivalent factory modification. New aircraft have this incorporated.
3 With one crew member (pilot) and standard FAA configuration.
Baggage Weight (Maximum):
- Forward baggage compartment: 66 pounds
- Aft / rear baggage compartment: 353 pounds
- Wardrobe Closet: 66 pounds
- Lavatory Cabinet: 33 pounds
- Total Baggage Weight: 518 pounds
Fuel Type: Jet A, Jet A-1 or JP-8
- Total Usable Fuel: 2,806 pounds or 418.81 US gallons
- Two wing tanks with 1,403 pounds or 209.4 US gallons of usable fuel for each tank.
Oil Capacity (total): 4.00 US quarts (3.79 liters) tank mounted on each engine.
Phenom 100 Range: 1,178 nm (4 occupants, NBAA reserves):
- Brakes: Brake-by-wire with standard anti-skid
- Landing Gear: Trailing link landing gear
- Lighting system based on LED (Light Emitting Diode)
- Vapor cycle machine air conditioner
- Oxygen bottle of 50 cu ft